Saturday, July 25, 2026

Paramedic lights, flashing away. As I'm gasping, in pain. Grab the Aspirin; gasses, trapped in my frame. Medic may have asked for my name Yet, I had been half passed out so long It's hard to hear what they're actually saying...

Re: Keystyle Cypher!

I give life every verse, it doesn't give nothing back...
Everything that's influenced me since my birth, it has come from rap.
A small portion of it comes from life experiences, shy and reserved...
Under my bed, reading comic books, trying to observe
How superhumans bear the weight of the world, n' fight with the villains
Balancing that life, is revealing.
Sometimes it weighs so heavy that, I begin feeling ...lightheaded...
The height of a million feet, stares back at me
'Till I atrophy. In a waking moment, I forget that I have to breathe
My stomach begins churching, n' the acid leaves...
My system, feel the gas in me twirling it's moustache, like Dick Dastardly.
Fuck, I hate it. What an understatement...
Yet, I eat horrible food to see what I can get away with.
Bloated, wincing in pain.... digestive tract attempting to send hints, to my brain.
Stopped taking tablets so, the symptoms remain.
Which is a shame, because I ain't doing shit, but
Feeding the beast, repeatedly, 'till the inevitable hits
It's a bit nuts, but spare me the lecture.
Never cared, I can't hear the professor clear, to address her.
I'll probably be there, carried — bare — on a stretcher.
Paramedic lights, flashing away.
As I'm gasping, in pain. Grab the Aspirin; gasses, trapped in my frame.
Medic may have asked for my name
Yet, I had been half passed out so long
It's hard to hear what they're actually saying...
Anyway, enough about the mundane rigors
Of first world triggers, or perpetual quitters.
Think introspectively when next to the shitter.
Remembering my morality will eventually wither
Look fondly on, yet I'm mentally bitter.
Since Karma's a bitch, therefore I can never get with her.
However, Death is her sister.
And if you pondered long enough...
You wouldn't need a One Hour Photo to develop that picture.
It's immobilizing... when it's my time to go?
I don't know. But what it won't be, is a giant show.
A spectacle, masquerading as my celebration of life
I'm simply saying, GOODNIGHT!
KABOOM! "Another one, gone, so soon."
In reality, I may have been saying "don't shoot"
However, what do you do...
When the insane part of you takes over
So, the other side of you goes mute?
I would hope, you'd be willing to tell the whole truth
Life comes full circle, yet what comes after, is NO LOOP.
Once you're dead, your dead. You rot in the ground.
What was cognitive, isn't so cognitive now.
Yeah, nothing after this. You fade to black, that's it.
You pack it in. There ain't no coming back, again.
I'm sorry to burst your bubble.
This whole... "being absolved of your sins", isn't worth the trouble.
Be that person, now. Like, right now.
Otherwise, acclimate to the asshole you've always wanted to be.
The older you get, the likely you'll turn to God
Because you want to be free.
You want to believe there's something out there
And not just a giant rock, of disease.
Hell (no pun intended), I don't blame you.
Mortality dwindling, scared of what's to come.
That finish line, is nebulous.
You don't wish to be incredulous. Your head... it just.
Fills you with hope, n' you can't get enough.
Now, all of a sudden it ain't so bad, 'cuz you read some stuff
Plus you confessed, therefore you have
Nothing to worry about, once he sends you up.
I mean, a better story than simply dying
Living inside of your decomposing corpse, as your kids are crying.
.......A lil dark for this forum, I guess.
Too morbid for this board to digest.
Just ignore it, I'm just exploring the depths
Of my... you know what? I'm gonna stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment