Thursday, August 20, 2026

Sleepy, I can't deny it... tired, wretched... Yet fully alive as soon as I am messed with... Realized that time is precious.... the mind, it meshes with time, between rhyme and sentence. So try to test this if, by some flawed design, the message that I've pressed by ya elicits some kind of death-wish, then I respect it.

 Word, it's nothing to me....

Janitor walking around just fumbling keys; stumbling, geez.
What's hot? 600 degrees...
Far as I'm concerned, that's a comfortable breeze...
I need it hotter... if it's less than the Suns rays, don't even bother.
i said -- DOG -- I NEED IT HOTTER...
Jesus, please heat this pot up... I want my skin to melt
As soon as I touch it... enough heat that you can combust with..
And who the fuck said I was losing my touch, bitch?
Who the fuck is so in-tune with their stuff it loses its substance?
Comes back n' uses you to adjust it?
Shit, if I use it, it must fit... that's elasticity...
Rap vividly. That's what you cats giving me.
So many raps in the key that you detach, physically.
Then, I put you back together like a broken puzzle piece...
Cover ground from around any spot it doesn't reach...
Shockwaves ripple through your room, like a sonic boom...
Probably knew, as soon as you saw, that it's an iconic tune...
If Art of Dialogue can ask Suge about Keefe D...
Please believe the Devil in a Blue Dress ain't want peace with me
Fuck it, to be Frank for a second, I've been gone for a minute..
Back from the dead they said, since you wanted a clinic...
Dealing with cognitive dissonance n' probably don't give a shit
About you, honestly. Wallabies wannabe Christopher Wallace, please
STFU.... unless... you're Ready To Die?
*Click-Click* I hope you said your goodbyes
Big Dreamers like The Scarecrow, with their head in the skies(disguise)
Rather be specific with you, as you generalize
These anesthetic decides my mood when the doc is out of medic supplies
I'm more grumpy... running the Digital Underground, before Humpy...
Metaphors strike a cord to make you more comfy...
I'm looking like I've scored lunchmeat. Less jump scares in this movie of mine...
I prefer horror of a dubious kind...
Whatever these film critics choose to define gruesome, it's fine.
Just when you thought Jason died too many times
You gonna find I'm one retcon away from LOSING MY MIND...
Need a bloodhound to follow the trail...
Beat your ass on a sample sized palette, then have it modeled to scale.
Shit, you created a fantasy where your Gods can prevail
But paled to logic n' failed. To be honest...
Tony Hawk is a snail compared to how far I am off of the rails
The Boogeyman that they talk of in tales.
Tired of not getting my props.... executives watch
From their skybox seats of me, setting up shop...
They say the rent is due... if the door is open then you can let him through...
I left a lot of shit off the table, because it was stuff I was getting to...
A conscience they never knew...
If that wasn't bad enough, they gathered up to get a better view...
There's a certain understanding to expand your horizon...
The plan is surprising the audience
and presenting something that your fans wanna vibe with
Sleepy, I can't deny it... tired, wretched...
Yet fully alive as soon as I am messed with...
Realized that time is precious.... the mind, it meshes
with time, between rhyme and sentence.
So try to test this if, by some flawed design, the message
that I've pressed by ya elicits some kind of death-wish, then I respect it.
Don't give a J.D baby-faced fuck bout it
Breaking the 4th wall, because this board, dog, is crowded...
And I've warned y'all about it... not sure why you're heeding it, now..
Better believe it, we're the unseen demons y'all been reading about...
In your teen dramas... walk in the direction where we see lavas...
All you got to do is, give me a soapbox to key off of...
Uh... said I threw a right, like Tyson did when he threw the fight...
Take your shock value...pfft... not enough to ignite...
If I took your false positive.... n' do it right...
Plug it into a light that exemplified your fakeness? I would lose my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment