Friday, July 11, 2014

I got concepts for days, context displayed as murals as they're dropped on a page.. Jotting a maze you're boxed in, to find it's the key to my provocative rage..




Cold as winter, fuck summer! I'm bringing December back.....
You remember your training? Yeah, well..I'm the one who taught your mentor that...
Fucking Master Splinter's a rap beginner to what I'm dropping...
I make Summer cold as the funnel hole, buried deep... while it's under snow...
Bitch, I'm sprinting in a running zone... get outmatched
if you come alone, punches crumble bones, tumble your dome...
All these mumbling clones, trying to run up the hierarchy..
without the proper guidance, over the top? topple; they drop in silence.
Who the hell wants to hear em'? If you really believe in God...
Don't even nod, when you see the demon, just breathe in awe...
Spit flames that rival pyrotechnics, don't need a jaw.
I live out of the boundaries of mortals, I don't agree with law.
Your plateau is the fabrication of lawmakers...
Who cite sanction, and write indictments on withdrawn paper..
It's kind of funny, your mind just follows the climb of money....
The grind's something... eyes widened, see the broader perspective
like I am realizing the fine discussion....
rhyming substance, blurring lines
from the signs defined at the time of judgement. -day...
Yeah, in the brink of destruction, pave-
the articulate leadership, that you read n' are clearly agreeing with..
Most wordsmiths pray on their message as a dictatorship..
I just look at the paper, n' say that, "that's the way it is"..
If you got a present, you can find the way to display your gift...
Charles Darwin made evolution, the belief made the creationist.
This right here? is lyrical cartilage... from hearing an artist...
so open minded, his kind's said to be a Liberal Darwinist.
But nah.... they say they got it, while I beg to differ
this thread's like my bread and liquor, I bred' it, connected
it's like my SECOND LIVER...
Sorry to say, but there's not one person here's as effective...
you hear the directive, so you either a deer in the headlights, or you're here to respect it...
I got concepts for days, context displayed as murals as they're dropped on a page..
Jotting a maze you're boxed in, to find it's the key to my provocative rage..
Now open the door... go ahead, scope through the board...I assist...
First chair like the violinist.. the lion is..
still mind and body, body as high as his.... mane.... never quitting...
spinning heads the text I've written, this sections' the Exorcism.
I won't say that I wasn't greeted with skepticism..
so displaying my wisdom, raw as it was, was my next decision...
cause...
Kids can only respect what the moment deflects right there,
while it's happening, in the shower, jump out, I gotta go grab a pen..
and a pad, in then... ponder the thought I had n' then add it in..
while it's hot..... smile I got to write it down, n' now it's locked...
in thought, go back and read it after leaving the bath, completing
the track for feeding from cats who're reading it back, agreeing with that
by seeing the facts left... always come as a whole, so NO, I don't half step...
Cats rep, because being me's an aspect.
I've come to expect, like the writings on the wall of an Aztec..
Warrior.... to the Roman pillar, decorum from forum's more than iller..
Piss kids off like a wore a chinchilla....
Raiding you faggots, ignoring Attila...
Let my formula fill a.... void, it's my killjoy.
Gepetto... all I wanna see's a real boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment