Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Na, won't even go there... I'm pass that... Putting stocks in the future estate, my plate's the Nasdaq... riding till the wheels fall off, I'm still in the fast track... You wanna talk dough, but you're bred' off killing my cash stack..




Lyrics split, the echelon of rap, reflecting the mirror tip...
I hear it drip-ping off the paper, there's the experience...
I've brought my keystyles to many sites, averaging AT LEAST 50 lines a verse...
and every time it works, but afterwards my mind, it hurts..
I start running on empty, then these punks wanna come and resent me..
But I always comeback, so tell Spalding that I'm BALLING like that...
Punches fire off to the throat, watch em' fall on their back...
Then I give em' a suplex, n' roundhouse kick em' ALL TO THAT MAT..
They wanna attack, but it's in their best interest not to.
I throw shots through, hit everyone that you got with you..
Take you out of the writing game like a dropped issue...
Can't wipe the smirk off your face, does anyone got tissues?
Yeah.. officially great at dissing your mate...I'm a mystery...
made for history sake....But I mean, you're understanding that, right?
UNIVERSALLY recognized, but I'm seen in a Canada light..
So no matter which fan can recite, my lyrics, each show sounds like Amateur Night..
Wanna fight for your freedom? or keep the light to the ceiling...
and not see? You're either an original or a copy.... you got me?
Fuck it, let's talk turkey... I'll treat this like a Holiday...
this is my model, stay on my Charlie Angels FULL THROTTLE play...
Shit's like the Animal Kingdom, I'm seeing a lot of prey..
Just not a lot of carnivores to my artist score
art of war, Sun Tzu, they need to market more...
If it's all about a philosophy? why I'm reading Rene Descartes for?
The true meaning of life is seeing the hype n' not agreeing with it..
Like me, admittedly believing these evil gimmicks...
Na, won't even go there... I'm pass that...
Putting stocks in the future estate, my plate's the Nasdaq...
riding till the wheels fall off, I'm still in the fast track...
You wanna talk dough, but you're bred' off killing my cash stack..

No comments:

Post a Comment