Thursday, July 10, 2014

Give you parrots the cold... shoulder, wanna copy my talent? The trapeze artist so skillfully concocting the balance... I mean it's awkward, at how the kids come at me when they thought they can challenge... A beast who slaughters so regularly, a crew mops up his palace...




Time to yell, rhymes expel the kind of heat...
That Satan couldn't handle in the furnace room, while he tried to sleep...
I mean, venomous rage when this pen's engaged...
penetration... his head's aching from all the fucked up medication...
They'd never face em... why the fuck would they?
Battle in hell... a pressure gauge of talent that's shattering wells...
From a different planet, n' I must say that Saturn's swell..
I've had it, the smell ...of defeat in the cavern dwells..
I got an ego that needs to be popped, repeatedly... rock...
your drive, I'm never parked, so why the fuck would I be in a lot?
His stream of talent? well, it seems like a-lot...
A genius, thought to be the next incarnation of Einstein with every line rhymed...
It's my time, don't get clocked out...
Fucking naked... baring my soul, it's apparent, I swallow arrogance whole...
Give you parrots the cold... shoulder, wanna copy my talent?
The trapeze artist so skillfully concocting the balance...
I mean it's awkward, at how the kids come at me when they thought they can challenge...
A beast who slaughters so regularly, a crew mops up his palace...
Got a popular prowess...
Giving you notice, I'm James Holmes
after the Aurora Theater, got punchlines rigged with explosives...
I'm the one they commonly followed... leaving dominance and any
common sense hollowed... shit, it's almost like Rocky/Apollo...
The underdog... that's too cocky to swallow...
No chance... I slow dance with these tempos..My Chemical Romance
with the pencil...
His whole plans are suspenseful... minus the intricacy
of his patterns... it's hard to adjust when he gives you a marginal thrust...
bars will get crushed under arms, make em' harder to touch...
N' after it's done? He sits back n' smokes a cigar from the rush...

No comments:

Post a Comment