Thursday, July 10, 2014

Well that's capital, loser... I snap you up by your back-pack and I school ya... So "Snapback", n' see if I'm not "Fitted" to Mac ya, like an Apple Computer!




WOOOOOOOOOWWW! And that's after writing alone...
Like thunder and lightning when he gets that microphone right in the zone...
If you want a problem? Then don't you move when I'm using the throttle...
To run you over and "Take your breath away", like a beautiful model...
Causing homicides, normally. Don't want to kill? Then that's more for me...
I go to war, socially awkward, could never fit in conformity...
Well that's capital, loser... I snap you up by your back-pack and I school ya...
So "Snapback", n' see if I'm not "Fitted" to Mac ya, like an Apple Computer!
I don't get it anymore... kids wanna follow in trends?
I shoot at your fucking frame with hollowed-in-ends, on your iPod, while you're calling your friends...
Fuck it... you're drop in the bucket to what I got...
personal punches... bring up hearses in bunches, with words that are curving your substance...
I got quite the Bravado... living life by the bottle...
Capturing lightning that you would most likely swallow...
Check out my document papers... cocky and pompous...
A savior, putting every orifice of your flesh into possible danger...
Yeah... reading the Torah, I got much wiser...
Then I lost it all when I drank a Budweiser...
Who the fuck is smart? Can suck a fart that's so up the chart
of the carbon dioxide scale you'll throw up, like cover art...
I'm the covenant of whom you speak...
Too elite... every other human on this fucking earth's been proven weak...
A champion... a crown made of titanium alloy...
My style, boy... look at your style like, "Take a look at me now!"
My book's are profound... the gospel of men...
Not even the Apostles can pretend like I'm not taking it back...
To that sacred place on the map...
And there's no space to react... I'm an atom bomb...
Who could self destruct since his dad's gone, only actually had a mom...
Think about it... that's like... 5 kids where I lived...
Mother on her 9 to five so she could buy us all kinds of shit...
So I'm looking for something I can surprise her with...
Luxury riding whips, diamonds, and other custom designer ish...

No comments:

Post a Comment