Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wow... never got tired of rapping. Still at the helm, never took the time to hire a Captain. I am in action. Me and Michael Bay got a dire attraction to blowing things up. Only with me, I stick around to see your kind of reaction.

 
 
 
Yeah, tell em' to go cry home like, "THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING GET"...
Do I look upset? Do I look mad?
There's a lot of fish in the sea, so give me a hook, dad.
Yeah. I'm the storm bringer. I don't completely flaunt, I let my metaphors linger..
On the precipice. Make an indention where you was resting, bitch.
Yeah I got messages for any receptionist. You hang up my phone call?
I'm raiding you like a faggot in Stone Wall.
Put you in the freezer with Rocky - watching your bones thaw.
Fuck Spiderman, I'm Bonesaw.
So raw, I don't cook my Hamburger, I just eat it with coleslaw.
Oh, ha. I saw what did there. Did you?
Bet you fucking didn't. So shut up and admit it.
I could I spit a thousand keys, while you come up with a gimmick.
So sick, I run up in a clinic, asking for the fucking attendant.
I'm a hustler, your suckers a.... nothing, go for the Jugular..
Tell your mother to come to my house, my nuts need some rubbing up.
Here's my rubber nut. Now go home, you done enough.
Yeah, give me brain. Are you dumb enough? You want some of the cum in yah?
AWWW SHIT. acknowledge the brolic-ness.
Catch me with the college kids, rocking a Hollister shirt
like a nervous wreck. Tripping off Percocets.
Verses get crazy, suffering birth defects... it's hurting, yes.
Wow... never got tired of rapping.
Still at the helm, never took the time to hire a Captain.
I am in action. Me and Michael Bay got a dire attraction
to blowing things up. Only with me, I stick around to see your kind of reaction.
Fuck it. I keep firing, blasting.
Killing ya. Grilling ya for as long as I'm willing ta'...
So you need to come to a conclusion now. The music child.
You've forsaken me? Yeah, it's obvious to see you got that Judas style, money..
I'm nicknaming you Juvenile. Funny? don't think so.
Break the clock hands off n' watch your boat sink slow.
"I'm sick.", is that what you think, bro?
I think no. I drink SO... fucking much that I ink
flows, dressed in a pink robe.

No comments:

Post a Comment