Wednesday, July 23, 2014

packed in a concept, the practical context alone... is actual a masterful logic to follow.. Back to Apollo, the forgotten message that was capped in a bottle.. n' set to ashore across to Pacific faster than the Pathogen... y'all know.




But I digress - my mind's a nest, of rhyming designer sweats...
outlined the text, necessary to define the steps, to reach the prime of Messiah, yes..
my kind of desire's finding the fire necessary to reach..
...the message buried in here, my chariot's near the precipice...
so standing next to this, lyricist here's probably their best bet..
Matter fact? battle rap isn't even the question yet..
I resurrect the myriad of logic n' wear it, like it's apparel...
Write like the Pharaoh, igniting the barrel' - eclipsing, the flurry flying of arrows
from the Spartan's to the Persian's is the way I keep this mic up in here, bro....
I apologize.... Red Seas, lyrics departing tides...
Crossing bridges with words, n' splitting apart the art of the Apartheid's..
My... target's been marginalized.... a marksmen...
dark skinned... but sharp as a tack, parked in the back... at the surface, like it's a shark fin.
Yeah... Celph's is the heart in... the internal organ of music..
the formula used in metaphors and performing acoustics... so yeah,
if you get a sword, you better know how to use it..
It's just.. a forewarning to you, cause I got more war in this than
Western Society conforming to trends... this forum board's is nothing more than
the chorus that's in.... the pattern warped... in tangent to me..
draggin' your corpse across the plantation as hard as a javelin force..
But that doesn't matter, of course.... I got so much lines
packed in a concept, the practical context alone... is actual a masterful logic to follow..
Back to Apollo, the forgotten message that was capped in a bottle..
n' set to ashore across to Pacific faster than the Pathogen... y'all know.
I can keep going with this? my flow's the abyss..
In my top tier? There's only me. No other soul can exist..
The sole proprietor controlling the niche...
Yeah.... so let's stop with that, cocky cat... concocting rap
off the top, knock your offer back.
Fucking copycat. Talking smack' against me'... is the beginning
of where your ends meet... n' we don't got a pretend..
my thought's not melodic n' when the byproduct begins to try to war..
It's a lot like, being blindfolded in a dark room - trying find a door.
Their minds are kind of poor.. a penny for their thoughts..
would make 'sense' if it profited me.. but I'm a scholar, got a doctorate
seen... n' lyrical philosophy, key in..
N' if you were as smart, though, we're probably agreeing..
But we're not, so you see it's possible - you got to be DREAMING..
to even draw the conclusion that it's probable..
my model of fusion - perspiring lyrics..
is all for amusement... cause even College scholarship students..
can acknowledge the movement acknowledged to you to what's spawned in the blueprint..

No comments:

Post a Comment