Friday, May 30, 2014

A valiant lion, who's bred an empire of ravenous lions, like him Completely from modern science instead of signs, watching the Zombie Apocalypse rise from the dead...kill them, n' be at the Asylum of heads circumventing the existence, just in time for his meds....!




No appetizers involved, just the mind that's evolved...
to the Darwinism of rhymers, a law, highly exalted...
the Double Helix complex, the skill inside of you all...
The finder, fine-lining, a claw to motion capture every rhyme that's drawn...
The designer, a flaw so minor, it's all inside of the head...
Of the same well wishers to ponder his genius when they lie in their beds...
A valiant lion, who's bred an empire of ravenous lions, like him
Completely from modern science instead of signs, watching
the Zombie Apocalypse rise from the dead...kill them, n' be at the Asylum
of heads circumventing the existence, just in time for his meds....!
Yes, it's roll call, I'm raps very own
Bone Saw, who alters reality n' dwells between his own laws..
Cold jaws, spit below zero, n' don't thaw...
Gnawing his fingers off... laughing, bones crackling...
No jacket, and... going back in his old ways, a old Cabin with...
Burnt out logs, A battered Kim, and Fif's Magic Stick!
Give me the Green Light, cause I don't know what traffic is...
I drive so I can crash some shit n' cause fatal accidents...
Ask for my drivers license... n' then ask again...
masking this... the Texas Chainsaw Massacre masochist!
Check my cabinets, graphic faces I stabbed up in
a Pentagram Hex... the sight of death gets me quite erect...
I like it, yet... do things to keep up the high...
A unmarked Jeep is my ride, I creep up at night, n' stick fucking people inside!
"Kids, evil's arrived!" Guns don't kill people? Shit! neither do I!
I get to feeding, deprived of eating a guy
for a quarter of the century has me all excited...
Hit the Chilean minors with a "Don't Die" survivor kit...
Who's fucking high as this? I need Snoop Lion's psychiatrist...
To try and fix this "Pimp my Ride" souped up mind of tricks...
And if you think that happening? it's actually quite cool...
Maybe when this crazy wears off, I'll grow up... like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment