Saturday, May 31, 2014

I'd rather not conform my integrity generates such a high proclamation the angel's hear when it resonates




They know I go straight... hold weight
industry standard, call it a co. fate
from the gloves to the shiny...
metal toe plate.. box of tools
plastic container, full of locks n' screws
something apparent - cuss what I got from school's
Nothing but a paper sayin' I graduated
without a major, ain't it
something? Yeah... I didn't think so either
I'm not one to complain? who I'm am I kidding?
I LOVE to complain... I do it so much its FUCKING insane!...
But I got stuff, that'd probably self destruct if contained -
so I say it instead of keeping it.. going so
fucking deep I'm counting sheep in it.. fallen asleep in it
EVEN This weekend FITS the bill.. prescription pills in unmarked containers with Vodka shots..
Fucking Smirnoff's & Woody's - the others cost a lot.
I'm trying save now.. fuck spending an arm in a leg
or living life like I was Dharma and Greg
This isn't fox, bud.. the top hip hop stud ready to go stray
Running with the flock while it's coming forward? bro, no way...
I'd rather not conform my integrity generates
such a high proclamation the angel's hear when it resonates
the podium of heavens gates..
That's not to get preachy n' all..
But I don't need for yall to see me as tall..

No comments:

Post a Comment