Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Helios shining through the dark night, flashing a glow... And striking the walls of Hades dark taverns with a passionate blow..




my mind volleys.... through intercepts with the line, I'll be...
sitting there... a written veers off the pine
I'm just... thinking out loud, meaning the decibels burn
but yet, the message is revered, it's second nature to me to break in the door.
The after effect of snapping the neck off of labor and then...
Putting it back together from scratch... so I can break it again...
The scales scale back...I'm placing a gem on the same stand
Indiana Jones ran from the ball inside of the cave, man...
So if your brave, then say your name and... recognize
my efforts lie in solely trying to better myself, with whatever helps.
The Helios shining through the dark night, flashing a glow...
And striking the walls of Hades dark taverns with a passionate blow..
Yes, I fastened the globe into my papoose.
Harnessed it on my back, but made sure to keep the strap loose.
My meter's full with the half truths...
Tired of y'all being liars involved with societies fall... You used to watch Pokemon... aren't you trying to evolve?
Man... I know I am, and it's possible too... but death's here...
The steps been cleared... backwards, M.C Escher tier... it's best to steer...
Right... appearing to be engineering the scene...
Fuck rap! No, not a rhyme either... FUCK rap!!!!
If there was ever a presence that can be associated with such a thing
it would've happened already. But it hasn't, they asked for my heading...
No actual setting. Just a threshold
that was broken, like we're crashing a Wedding...
masterful penning tactics, that have been practiced, forgetting
lapses, collapsing the thread and... asking for the masses
to pass it back to him, then in... zero to sixty? let the mirror eclipse me.
No fear, I am here, so let this be...
the moment of silence, goading your little eyelids
to open up on door-stopper of events... cause it's tense...
The Satan's spawn the mother repents
Not me, I've governed the sense of covenants, pens that are summoned begin to running this suffering trend of hippies love to defend...
But we're brothers of Men...
The same ones who've discovered this Gem. The same one that's come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment