Saturday, May 17, 2014

Don't give a damn about your ghettos and blocks. You ain't menacing, ock. You flu, in my presence, peasant - medicine shot.




Yo, you whack as fuck.
ALWAYS FRONTING about how your things bust, well back it up.
It doesn't fit the bill, bird brain, you're sounding like Daffy Duck.
fuck, where's reason? Sucker's breathing up dust. Well, Sonny's, it's Hunting Season.
Don't give a damn about your ghettos and blocks.
You ain't menacing, ock. You flu, in my presence, peasant - medicine shot.
He a gangsta? LOL. I'm betting he's not.
Sounding pathetic, your shelf life's something I can get in a shop.
I'm sorry, it's just when I see people like you....
Talking about how you keeping the tool?
I can't help but laugh. You're on a level that Celph has passed.
Bottom line's nobody felt your tracks.
Keep it hoarded inside your house, with your selfish ass.
You ain't running the game, your mental laps ain't representing facts...
Ha. What a facade, brother. I'm killing this person.
Fucking dummy, no strings attached - this is the Ventriloquist working.
Oscar. Oscar. STFU, please.
Just another geek. Who ain't love the hustle, because he's weak.
Undiscovered. Meek. A pity of bar usage.
You're silly, your pars useless.
Your skills a mirage.
The private, who still ain't a Sarge, movement.
Can't walk in my shoes, and then talk like you're the Doc of this music..
When you read it off of the blueprint.
That I dropped in the News bin!
Like Rorschach, at the end of the Watchmen. Keep talking.
The gloves are on, and you got a Cop out - I'm 'beat' boxing.
Homie, you need Oxygen. All you do is breathe toxins in.
One shot to the dome? You see Pac again.
Yeah... as you can tell? Me not trying will still have you grabbing the L.
Like you were a frugal fuck, and they had it on sale.
A Madchild. But I had to Prevail.
Getting static, dragging you well over the carpet. I gotta hammer this nail!
UGHHHHH.
The fuck you going do? This ruckus got you 0 and 2
on RIA, so take those gay bars away from the sparring cage.
Believe me, you coming together with something as clever as me
is as likely as your talons scraping my crown when I rustle your feathers.
Sucka.

No comments:

Post a Comment