Wednesday, May 28, 2014

And yet he still needs a breath seeing which MC’s are left... to face off even though they were deemed inept I’m the demonstration of talent for what the screen projects Open up my anatomy and my body will bleed respect




my mental blocks are pencil jots representing thoughts
a genesis of rhyming placed hibernating in cyberspace
I sat back and designed the pace
Animated delivery of time embraced
Inside the skin of a declining race
Picture the imagery in the flow and delivery
And tell me any one else out there compares — you kidding me?
An epicenter of drama dawns on the little league
They’re looking at a Godsend speaking of the epitome
And yet he still needs a breath seeing which MC’s are left...
to face off even though they were deemed inept
I’m the demonstration of talent for what the screen projects
Open up my anatomy and my body will bleed respect
So if you disregard me? You’ll get a whiff of bar heat
sizzling like a freaking Army crashing your little sisters party
Yeah you were doing it wrong
I’m the truancy moving beyond beautifully influencing song
Composure like a soldier with high weaponry...
 shooting with such accuracy it axes like an Apache Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment