Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sadam and Osama would bail from the amount of drama I'd hail... Omar as well... Slaughter, the shell ricochets through the armor, impale the body I'm going to see Muammar al-Gaddafi, in hell!



I got punch schemes, that can't be replicated...
I defecate it... with extra weight, they debate where the pressure gauge is...
I'm fucking off of my Rocker...
Illness, gotta talk to a doctor...
The thoughts that I have, are like jots adrenaline shots of vocab, locked in a lab.
I even talk like a mad.
The doctorate had, my texture makes it awkward to jab...
One shot, like an amateur boxer, you're getting knocked on your ass!
Brought the future to life, made sure that it was not in my past...
At first, that path wasn't audible, that's because of all the talking in class...
But now I am a monster, bolts in the neck with 100 volts
that can jolt you to death... a focus to step out of normal parameters to make sure the approach is correct...
With such subtle movements when the flow will connect...
Ones you can't motion detect... emotions eject the folks on the net...
I can't be blamed... catching lames...
with raps that are straight up detaching frames from their native tribes, lines designed like Apache flames...
Vincent, a classic aim, misfire, splashing brains
on the canvass enough to leave back seats stained... if you dispatch my name...
Hard as an anvil... on par, every bar at a stand-still...
Like you posed for a picture... the momentum keeps going with every notable mixture...
Ugh... the flow's sinister...
A moment depicts a... cold component, Al Capone with a twister...
mild in tone, but wild alone if it hits ya...
Yes, every passing second's like rap perfections beyond the detail...
Sadam and Osama would bail from the amount of drama I'd hail...
Omar (Osama's son) as well...
Slaughter, the shell ricochets through the armor, impale the body
I'm going to see Muammar al-Gaddafi, in hell!

Who the fuck's fucking with me?
Kevin Costner, untouchable, G...
Crushing, Ivan the Russian, driving a punch inside the eyes of destruction!
"If he dies? He dies", I'm calm before the time of my judgement...
As he lies, the fliers are published and handed outside to the public...
It isn't no mystery here, I'm history's heir...
Written, a vision appears like pictures, the years I've put into this freaking career should be instantly feared...
A Monuments Men, with a God-given pen...
I got rights among the Monoliths, friend... even modern philosophers spend countless decades trying to model this trend...
So it's... no wonder to me. Can't get too attached.
I'm what Jigsaw is to his traps, with influenced raps...
Shoeing the shoe-ins with no souls before the student claps...
Looking where the truants at... then I'm taking em' to the back...
- Board. Rap Galore... raps like Thing from the Fantastic Four...
smashing floors with a passion for this action, I'm going back to war...
Ugh... "Home To The Best In The World"...
Leave a feet impression and twirl your minor imperfection...
until the texture is curled...
like the arm bar... on par with most vets, so don't stress...
notes fresh...right to the core, it's frightening, like fighting with Thor...
A viking in Norse Mythology, while you try and strike with a sword...
type, the divorce of your lower torso will merit this L as rightfully yours...
I'm the architect in the inner workings, Solomon Grundy...
Taller than all of you dummies, who thought you had the brawn to outrun me, it's on...
Abolish you from thee exclusiveness of my talents when you face defeat...
Placed the reach of my placement seat right above the Appalachian peak...
They say knowledge is golden? Well, I'm the King Midas model exposing all who oppose him...
A portrait of Dorian Gray, sitting in solemn devotion of the martyr who's drawn
on emotion...
You're in shallow waters, so just follow the ocean...
I call this the potion of truth for the folks who won't acknowledge the notion...
I speak with symmetry... you figure me out? You figure
a man who has devoted his life to sitting on the totem, despite...
those who tried to lower it's height...
A dark soul, only showing at night...
The omen, who right-fully refused those who said "Go to the light..."
Ugh... I'm in the dark taverns, echoing flaws...
My record consists of necklaces they've etched out of Gods...
Meaning special rocks... etched like real life Tetris blocks...
That speaks volumes beyond what computerized text can not..
A binary of talent of skills, talons of steel...
Making a wrath of those using the basic of math placement to take the vocab...
..to some pseudo complexity... you know it's futile to mess with me...
A new style & recipe for you founded refuges...
Respect the steeze of the Monster, constantly wrecking beats...
like he's bonkers, the energy's like Jim Carrey, on Ecstasy...
And know, they can only witness the massacre...
A difference in clashing words until they syllable slashes nerves...
A spastic nerd. That's why I'm someone they can chill with...
f'real, it's an honor you all get up on this real shit...
Out of this world, and now I'm going After Earth, like Will Smith...
skills sick, it feels like it's drained, but still let no ill "slip"...
Pillaged and conquered... like Attila, but I feel that there's nothing
left... looking down at the upper set, gone after a couple breaths...

No comments:

Post a Comment