Friday, May 16, 2014

Fill The Void, I'm the Sentry; it's apparent, without me... Shit'll collapse. Miserable cats sitting, relaxed in the lair being despicable, while I'm running physical laps around their visual axis..




King of the playground; where's my reverent medal?
Get it? Nah, never hesitant - ghetto...
mentality. Celph Taut... 1000 lines of photographs.
protoplasm covers the epitaph that he's holding, that's
a lot like his fucking scrotum, past
the gonads. Bonafide monarch of the forum raps.
And his public decorum asks more of em', as he's blaring
past the defensive linemen, Hip Hop's own Warren Sapp.
A hook, without an enormous plat--
form performing a chorus track...
Spatial in nature, paper ignoring gaps.
Just... minimal boundaries... so yeah, here's the Bounty.
Fill The Void, I'm the Sentry; it's apparent, without me...
Shit'll collapse. Miserable cats
sitting, relaxed in the lair being despicable, while I'm
running physical laps around their visual axis..
Food for thought? Here's your platter.
Medusa's glare of music, causing mirrors to shatter.
With the lyrics. Shit, the merits I gathered..
Is cool... battling tool... minus a classes of rules...
While you cats sniffed glue, n' used to tattle in school...GAH!
I scoff at that. Photo negative aspect...
the chopping block of Hip Hop intact. Non-stop bonkers-rap.
Yeah, lungs deflated... and his tonsils cracked.
But I don't give a fuck, misery's where I get my concepts at..
My mind's a theater - "Yo, where the concert at?"
So much tread on this fucking brain of mine? I don't think I'll get the deposit back!

No comments:

Post a Comment