Saturday, May 17, 2014

ah, just to show me I can flex my chops. I'm not even perplexed by his text-less drops... His unit of measure in metric stops here when I drop this flopped tier and deplete his entire foundation out like a Tetris Block.




ah, just to show me I can flex my chops.
I'm not even perplexed by his text-less drops...
His unit of measure in metric stops
here when I drop this flopped tier and deplete
his entire foundation out like a Tetris Block.
And it'll scream "Level 1 Complete", in Neon Green, in his Message Box!
Ha... fucking faggoty dude, you wanna get dragged in this too?
Your 'plane' rhymes are landing signs for me, bring the baggage on through!
Once they toe tag you? you're through.
Feeling like an Historian when you get E-gypped
like Imhotep... n' you can hang in his tomb.
Bang Bang, you are doomed!
One Post for this dumb joke.
I'm number 1# first class, you can run Coach.
Sons hopes of winning against me? is the chance of seeing Natalie Nunn's throat
as she bows on my dick. So don't come at me with that cowardice shit.
You little powerless prick. You seeding against me?
I'll deflower you, quick. Burger King rappers, tho. Your crown ain't legit!
Build the casket up, and surround it with bricks.
You're under the sea(C). So much so you'll catch a Marry L, and persist that Flounder's the shit!
Ha, clowning you, now you can sit... down n' then spit, that for a worthy cause.
Cause even the mirror's exposing your verses flaw.
Deposit you in the casket, n' bank on a killing, when I see your hearse withdraw.
Completely coming down with the sentence, bitch, like I worked in law!

No comments:

Post a Comment