Saturday, May 31, 2014

neutral... but that's the lies we weave... the ones we tell our selves... inside our cells... The Devil we know, see more than unbridled hell...




Yeah, my sanity's harbored with fugitive thoughts...
moving through blocks, fidgeting...
using music to jot, the unit I've concluded will rock..
The masses that be. Jurassic, I see...
the findings of my brothers... dead, couldn't last on the scene...
The fantastic diseased clashes we weave...
work the hands like Clock work, living in
second class citizen conditions, spin...
the world around... watching the Ballerina of human nature twirl around...
I'm hurling now... exercising my rights
the lights from the hermit grounds... flash excessively
with every word that's bound - ed
to the latches of thought... the camera essence,
Lyrics capture a shot... translucent master of concocting
visible laughter or shock... through rhythmic patterns displayed
upon the axis I walk... my mind's a Black board...
the recesses of memory grasping the chalk... I fastened
every masculine clot of energy and drastically rock...
the visual plane these imbecile's claim...
Ambidextrous - every direction is written the same...
a fossilized logic, still missing it's aim...
It's lost. What you wish to regain? Is the five senses, which is
a shame... I dismiss it, the mystical flame
restricts it, until it trickles... in pain...
I'm a ... graduate of the astral plane synapses...
The same man who walks out of the outer boundaries
of society, defining thee' sanctity to which civilization tries to be...
neutral... but that's the lies we weave...
the ones we tell our selves... inside our cells...
The Devil we know, see more than unbridled hell...
Rage expired... engage the fire of the man that they claim
as an unnamed Messiah... then denounce their faith to wane desire...

No comments:

Post a Comment