Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sonic's zone. Rings beyond the Emerald rocks below... Jumping on the top of those objects until the box explodes...

So don't attack... retreat.
Your veteran status ain't that unique...
Peep the master speak. Cats 'buckle up' like a fastened seat...
Yeah, this is domestic. Written suggests it has no home but its own...
My formula's known to revel in the coldest of tones. Soluble zones.
I'm tired, so if this is coming off lazy? my apologies.
Protein knocked me out. I woke up with nothing to talk about.
But lit a match under my ass when I saw Crummy reply to it
And the passion inside snatched up my pen and told my ass to "Reply...do it!"
So I did. I always divulge the voice in my head...
When his choice of a thread involves warping the human mind with poisonous lead...
I hoisted the dead from the cemetery... like fuck it.
If the passion lives on? I'm getting em' classics beyond where the casket is, dog.
I'm the Sundance Kid -- Harry Alonzo Longabaugh
Butch Cassidy's notable killer crew with the Soco flow...
So die hastily. Or try replacing me, don't matter.
My mind's a vacancy... of multiple line complacency...
I just rap. That's all I know. Follow the melodic road...
strictly a platonic mold... know about it? Not a soul...

Jumping on the top of those objects until the box explodes...
Running through the prairies under 10 minutes, the clock foretold
it on screen - lock and load. I finished every obstacle!
Final level now, I didn't think that it was possible.
To beat Dr.Robotnik - I squashed em' though, and got the goal!
But that was back in the 90's, you don't have to remind me...
I found that game to be a cult classic. Locked up in the vault, bastard.
And as a result? Madness. I spit out acid
I should've stopped bars ago, but it's my passion.
I'm recovering classics, like a muttering has-been.
Tell Robert Rath, there's ANOTHER Assassin
Up in this bitch... So don't swing me an offer, if you have nothing to pitch.
I'm cutting this shit...down to a fraction to share it up with you pricks.
Sonic's zone. Rings beyond the Emerald rocks below...

No comments:

Post a Comment