Friday, May 16, 2014

But if step a 'foot' in my 'yard', you truly will see who's the "Ruler" MC. Dude, you're no $G$. The fact you'd even PUT dollar signs around it, seems foolish to me. You ain't worth jack. And YOU would agree. We're not even in the same class, but I can school you with ease. And for those dollar signs? I'll make you the pay the punitive fees. I'm a movement who's seized the oxygen, down to every unit you breath And removed it, for the hot air - you're just "shooting the breeze".




AR-15's... what you firing with?
your proprietor dips out the back of your ballroom club, trying to split.
Nope. Not gonna happen. Yeah, I hop in the back, and...
Beat you like Byfield did the guy in the bathroom... with the SIDE OF A VACUUM...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7Kajvsds-I


... like,
"WHO YOU TRYIN' ATTACH TO?"
BITCH!!!!!!
Then cut you in two.
Pure substance. And this ONLY cause I have nothing to do.
Sucka. Under the influence of me, but reluctant to brew.
Come at "Sonic" speed with the punches until both my "Knuckles" are "blue"!
Sega Genesis shit. What you know about Robot Sonic? (faggot)
Exactly. Fucking playing Agent Oso and shit.
I coast through this with... no approach, the motionless wit.
Conjure up oceans and flip your sailor's boat right over a ship.
I'm a tough cookie. Yeah... like the one your Mom bakes.
Have her pet my long snake.... like "C'mon, wait!!!
Fucking whore. What's the mustard for?"
'This hot dog'
"No! Suck it raw! Put the mustard back in the Cupboard drawer"!
And trust me. She'll suck until the rubbers wore...
Then I'll nut it. Post it on her chest, like a Pirate discussion board!!!!
Ha. You're not ready for me, machete a $G$.
I ain't letting him be. anything we... take a part in(take a pardon) like a Judge was letting me free.
Speaking of free... I know you're reluctant, you bitch.
I heard Germfree... n' all you good for is SUCKING A DICK!
"Masah'! I got some mus'-terd n' grits!"
Fucka. Cut you in six... pieces on St.Patrick's, to show your luck don't exist.
How you gonna say my stuff isn't crisp?
480 degrees, motherfucker - the oven's blitzed!
And you just discovered to spit with another, so this
isn't even a fair fight. This is vacuum sealed royalty... heir tight.
Yeah.
You.
Can't.
Measure.
Greatness.
But if step a 'foot' in my 'yard', you truly will see who's the "Ruler" MC.
Dude, you're no $G$.
The fact you'd even PUT dollar signs around it, seems foolish to me.
You ain't worth jack. And YOU would agree.
We're not even in the same class, but I can school you with ease.
And for those dollar signs? I'll make you the pay the punitive fees.
I'm a movement who's seized the oxygen, down to every unit you breath
And removed it, for the hot air - you're just "shooting the breeze".
Ha. A Classick. No Kabuki.
You see, rebuking your theme's is most wise.
Where this microphone lies, you're doomed to be teased.
So back to the talent. Oh wait, you're void of that. Destroyed, thinking that boy can rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment