Friday, May 16, 2014

Dorian Gray of rapping, I swear... the ugliness inside of me is enough to put a crack in the mirror but I can't say the Portrait ain't capture the spirit.





I start bold
I'm the Raider of the Lost Arc.
the apex of disaster. Mocking the dark.
My weakest rhyme? can shoot to the top of the chart.
I'd dumb it down, but either way? They're not really smart.
So what's the point? Brilliance here, stroking my ego.
In the innocence of the world trade, hoping for Evil.
I'm Marked For Death... which is cool. I'm fine, watching you phony's fail.
Poke your eyes out...rocking Seagal's ponytail.
Ha. Back-breaker. The Bane of your existence.
Painful, when resistant. Aim, and then I rip shit.
My frame's of misfit. Tactical wear for all the rappers in here
Who think they're sick, but are masking their fear.
Dorian Gray of rapping, I swear... the ugliness inside of me is
enough to put a crack in the mirror
but I can't say the Portrait ain't capture the spirit.
Aging 1000 years for every torturous rhyme that I've forced in my mind.
Making a fortune designing the bastard instruments of my course, with a line.
So get your torches and find...
The light at the end...
Cause I don't like to pretend.
When I'm typing? this pen's likely a friend to give me a knife,
bottle of Vicodin, and... a license to spend
most of my vacant time taking your spine out of its column.
Detaching the pivot point right down to the bottom.
With all of this weak royalty? Getting the crown was no problem
I just snatched it. Along with the gown, then dotted out
of it, plotting a next attack on any clown who goin' want it...
You see? It's crucial I flex these musical pecs'...
Using this text as a noose to your neck... hanging you from your own
bullshit, then removing the steps.
It's an exclusive, I guess.
And the fact I do this in less than a minute, with no perpetual limits only proves I'm the best
So you? should address the greatness that's emerged.
Channeling words instrumental to success to all your panicking nerves.
Man, this deserves some kind of eerie theme music.
Or at least pyrotechnics, smoke screens, and some flashing lights.
I am a rap device.
I'm telling you to kill yourself, and I ain't asking twice.
Slash your wrists, and consider it favor as I detach your fists...
completely from the wound and bash you with your own fractured limbs..!

No comments:

Post a Comment