Sunday, May 18, 2014

I bring you idiots out - Dinner For Schmucks... Raise that ring up? Then your finger gets cut, and taking out the window like, "This isn't enough"? Or do you need a trophy too, you miserable cunt?




I'm on my Omen shit.... bones get split...
archeologist go in with a flash light, to see the osteoporosis hit..
My style? Moses gift... yeah, figured I wasn't done with it, yet...
Summon a vet, not likely, when he's under duress...
That's why I hunt my victim's down in my Punisher sweats
infinite ammo like a cheat code, no reload...
this is a free flow, see no...
stopping the threshold, here we go...
off of the ledge... Tebow... this here's Evil...
Sorry for the lack of a fight.... run up in traffic and flatten the light, causing a car accident hike after I strike..
The master despite formal teachings. Don't care.
SlugTerra mug like the Disney show aired (Mickey: O-Ho! Don't go there)
Oh yeah. Just did. My league's
like DC because it just is(Justice)
Fuck, you don't know what a punch is?
This is all about substance.
Deep down. I do it with a key-style. A free style.
Run a 103 miles around these youngings.
Dumb styles. Call me Young Miles.
Run wild in the jungle yelling out "Come proud!"
Back in the gym. Working on my back and then
had that Protein shake after I did like, "That's the shit!"
When I'm bored with raps, I go out and explore the facts.
It makes me more relaxed.
Winners are fucked. But kids are in luck.
I bring you idiots out - Dinner For Schmucks...
Raise that ring up? Then your finger gets cut, and taking out the window like, "This isn't enough"?

Or do you need a trophy too, you miserable cunt?
Double-meaning, that Taxidermy hobby at the Dinner, I am physically stuffed!
Not thinking, what's up? That's me on daily.
You guys are feeding the baby. And he needs to be crazy.
Nah, y'all are feeding the beast and need to retreat.
I need me some sleep, it's 3:37AM....
AND I'M REPEATING THE BEAT - ING from this evening, to speak...
-in to this microphone here.
I write alone. Clear the hype from on the Titantron.
You need your life withdrawn.... too much Sesame Street...
Too much more or lessons to reach the intellectual peaks...
But fuck it, I'm crashing I'm tired.
Plus I lack the desire to rap at this time, I'll...
pass it back to the next guy to light the match to the fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment