Friday, May 30, 2014

All doughy-eyed... whole game mobilized... Started From The Bottom... but it's no problem to grow in size...




It's a comedy act, we're following, black...
All fiction, they can't acknowledge the 'fact'...
Ringing it up for a living, but 'calling' us whack?
I mean, where do they got off doing so?
In the fast lane, all of em' moving slow...
Keeping it secret, speeches you should know...
That's the brunt of it all... throw that adhesive until it's stuck to the wall...
And all the them can suck on my balls... completely remove the nut from the drawers...
Tired of the hustle, it's all... a mirage
a tall facade... shaking my head at it as I'm nodding off...
Shaking my head with enough force
to wake up the dead... kneading a change, when they're taking my 'bread'... (HANH)
All doughy-eyed... whole game mobilized...
Started From The Bottom... but it's no problem to grow in size...
No disguise ha... who are you kidding?
How am I "dead" If I do this for a "living" (Paradox)
I swear the top's an imaginary concept...
Cause I past it and went... laughed at it, and never went back to it since...
Other cats on the fence... looking like, "That's intense" ...
But why though? Don't be afraid of heights... you can fly, bro...
I see the time zones... it's all a mystery...
the cyclones of lines shown in patterns woven by science knows...
Defying foes, I'm a conquer... killing the lions, know...
I'm in there with the fishes... nautical, anatomical...
Yes... modern finesse, orchestrated through a pencil
And spoken which such fluidity, even music can truly see...
How it was doomed to be... ever since puberty...
Struck, I was moving keys... nothing like doing trees...
Something I do wit' ease... yes sir, it's just...
the unity of the unit, E. Honda moving at numerous speeds...
That hand work like planned birth... baby, it's good..
I build in destroy the syllables toyed and played with for my lyrical joy...
I can talk about politics if you wish...
But you don't want me. I hate talking about politics...
I hate talking about how modern modern is...
Considering that it's far from it...
If we lived by societies standards? we could sit and watch the bar plummet...
Right to the ground. Ask yourself at the moment, what are you doing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment