Thursday, May 22, 2014

..N' I'm not talking a 24 pack.. I'm talking about whore that's gag can make a solid floor board crack...




Fuck it, I'm sacred I make mistakes like any motherfucker does
Arriving piss drunk @ clubs, crunk tryin' fuck shit up...
Like ta' fuck is up? yo, I'm ready to dance..
a fucking medley on the bitch wit' the heaviest cans
..N' I'm not talking a 24 pack..
I'm talking about whore that's gag can make a solid floor board crack...
Yeah, lemme score that albacore cat!
Pussy smell like tuna, Laguna chicken Dijon
licking me on, the tip of the prick and her mom
in the whip, in her thong saying "bring em' along"!
Yeah, ring the alarm! Sean Paul - show me the light
in the 4-door, fo-fo rolling tonight
told her it's like... a Diet Soda, Cola, & Sprite..
being shaken over the shoulder watch explosions ignite
That's exposure despite a free deal..
Baby, like - be real. The most you'll get from me's a KFC 3-piece meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment