Thursday, May 22, 2014

then ya main doctor? I aim' n' I squeeze blow ta' brain through ta' scrub jacket.. it'll look like a blood packet Just splattered across.. know when to pick ya battles you picked a battle n' lost.. the automatic's a boss come with a static, exhaust every problematical cause..




Fuck the past...
let's get that money yo, cut the cash!
Better do it properly or I'm coming to bust that ass!
Right the fuck open, body arriving
to the hospital dying with a fucking doctor inside
Trying stop the blood clots so you could possibly survive n'...
If that's the case I'm coming back with masking tape
FUCK sewing that ass in place..
Walk right into the hospital room you're in n' then bash ya face
with a baseball bat full of nails in it - like, bleed to death
I don't need to jet, I just wait for the nurse in attendance
watch as she bursts in the entrance than squirt till she's breathless..
Knock her first off the guest list... ha,
then ya main doctor? I aim' n' I squeeze
blow ta' brain through ta' scrub jacket.. it'll look like a blood packet
Just splattered across..
know when to pick ya battles
you picked a battle n' lost..
the automatic's a boss
come with a static, exhaust every problematical cause..
Bandanna tied around...
see the barrel? no surprises now
sunrise n I'll... walk 12 paces n' shoot just as the skies go down..

No comments:

Post a Comment