Friday, May 16, 2014

I don't know whether it's the pain that fits your frame. Or if it's because the shit's the same. Yeah, freaking lame. Much like your written name. Put your 25 cent coin in a different game, homie, you won't WIN A THING!




Your bars are incredibly simple, here's some medical info...
You never hit, like an infinite attack punch, after you set it in limbo.
Oh, I get it - you're Kimbo. I just jot and I write.
You just duck for cover. So in reality? it's like, you're not in the fight.
Thought that I bite? Well show me to the proof, younging. This is a truthful sonning.
Tell this Edward Cullen faggot that the moon's coming.
So you ain't using nothing. I'm a wolf in this bitch.
Any attack you throw at me from here on out? will result in a diss.
From the Highly Exalted eclipse.
Have you hanging it up, or ringing it in - either way, this battle will have you 'Calling It Quits'.
Monkey See. Monkey Do. And I'm riveting now.
Considering how I'm about to go Ape shit on that primitive style..
of yours. Pull the pinnacle down.
And force you into retirement.
My skill? you require it.
Out of rounds. How you firing? Yeah, I'm dropping some filler.
Cause you're not really ill, uh... shot for shot blow on a wannabe killer.
Really. How's that honestly realer? Trying to rap.
I got eyes on my back. Mighty Joe Young going on a Gorilla!!!!
Modestly, I cannot really feel ya. There's just a lack of desire...
You whack, new script for this faggot - all actors get hired.
I don't know whether it's the pain that fits your frame.
Or if it's because the shit's the same. Yeah, freaking lame.
Much like your written name. Put your 25 cent
coin in a different game, homie, you won't WIN A THING!
Circle around you fucking squares when I'm in a ring.
Call up my boy David, n' tell em he's fucking "with a King"!
And no, I'm not Presley. Get in your lane.
Come at me Crooked, I'll Slaughter House, n' sever your frame.
We're both typing, if I'm correct. But don't deny
the text is why I am the best. Your bars? hah!
Designed as reps. Steroid injection - no side effects.
This guy addressed my home. And I let em' inside, as Guest.
Yeah. Every bar I got beats any prospective you hold.
Best that you fold... out, your whole fucking deck's exposed.
(double meaning card deck/folding your hand/house's deck, fold out furniture - C'MON, MAN!)
I don't give a FUCK! if you got rap shit on DATPIFF.
I throw ONE tomahawk at this whack bitch? And that's it!
Say your good byes. They'll have to stream it on the day that you die.
Take the mixtape down off the site and save the replies.
in their database, I... am corny? That's news to me.
Maybe we can dedicate that to your Eulogy. Posthumously!

No comments:

Post a Comment