Friday, June 13, 2014

but I'm beyond the limitations of what supernatural holds... Swing the axis low... with enough force in it to detach the globe... the impact will cause a reaction to swallow the atlas, whole...




Exactly... I'm devoted to the cursive text...
vertical leaps of memories make every single word complex...
Yep. You heard the best. And that's just
the sampler, you don't deserve the rest.... Everyone of you fucking nerds perplexed...
by it... that creationism mentality, same approach...
But a higher powers involved, in which they named the host...
I should explain this post... I mean biblical...
Just to give you a visual into the mind that's hindered you...
There's certainly room for normality to grow...
but I'm beyond the limitations of what supernatural holds...
Swing the axis low... with enough force in it to detach the globe...
the impact will cause a reaction to swallow the atlas, whole...
Yes... they're recognizing a leader...
the desire to be the combination of fire and ether
In a normal plain... born to reign, like X-Men's "Storm", I'm saying...
I astral plane wit' imagery - you hear the quantum cords are playing...
And that's just formulation... find a recording place, and...
teach em' about the coordination in every supported statement...
like what? Yeah, exactly... it'll take time to comprehend...
Jumping through the threshold of life, I'm like "you can hop the fence"
I got defense... like the other side of the crown attorney...
Speaking on the complexity of the words without sounding nerdy...
Def with it, I turn it up like "Oh, now you heard me?"
Yeahhhhhhh!



No comments:

Post a Comment