Sunday, June 22, 2014

Yeah, don't care much if that didn't rhyme... acidic lines expose the inner walls frozen inside the frigid mind...




OK I'm back... off of work.....
Felt like I'd put my pennies in....
stare at the mirror there with a friendly grin...
That guy I use to know of? I put an end to him....
adrenaline swinging back forth inside of me like a pendulum...
Yeah, don't care much if that didn't rhyme...
acidic lines expose the inner walls frozen inside the frigid mind...
Take a step a closer, and look behind.
Took time. Fuck fish, if you wanna come get this hook? fine.
Nobody's stopping you. Certainly not me.
If there was a top 4 that you had, I'm at least in the top 3.
And that's only because they can not see...
The genius, the mediocrity that seems to oppose everyone of my obstacles.
How can I sit idly by, dividing my kind of rhyming, aside..
from everything I've witnessed, I'm biding my time.
I'm coal mining, finding diamonds inside of my rhyme... pad...
I'm bad to the bone...I looked at him n' said, "define: bad"..
Because you're not mad like I'm mad. I'm fucking INSANE..
Pictures of Sharon Tate being stabbed by Manson up in my brain...
n' I'm reluctant to change... indestructible range...
Something that's strange... pure idealism for coming...
n' fucking busting your brains out of your cranium. You angry, son?
Well, I'm Titanium..... MIDI mind Alien.
Transporting thoughts among the millennium falcon...
Truly insulting, lyrical spits here mimic a cauldron...
Moving on property like monopoly, your ministries faulting...
This industry's a cult that recruits you idiots often...
So congrats -- you made your first dance hit....
Dick longer than Big's verse on that "One More Chance" shit..
Yeah, I don't fit the mold - I'm rather against it..
a 60 minute drop, that'd make Dan Rather contentious
My manner's rather impressive, gathering weapons at the site of war...
No holds barred, kind of form. "Why are you fighting for"?
I'm not like the norm..... I hate the media.
Superstar's are greedy fucks n' all we do is eat it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment