Thursday, June 5, 2014

I get that high when I rap to fly and attack my mind's a trap of Jigsaw puzzles that configure rhymes right off the bat




So to make up my mind? I won't add to that mundane ritual...
That 6 second clip obsession from most individuals
spending their time on world star, posting up comments...
And not doing shit with their lives, but promoting the nonsense
I can scope my subconscious... right down to the soul underneath
and deliver crushing blows to those that jumble their speech
But I'm not about that... I'd rather just, open up the mouse trap
Let em' scurry off to get eaten up by the house cat.
I wanna rap until the curtain call is purposeful...
I want my omnipresence to flirt the room when the verse resumes...
I get that high when I rap to fly and attack
my mind's a trap of Jigsaw puzzles that configure rhymes right off the bat
Yeah, Louisville Slugger... figure it's a rapping phase..
Until you're swinging wildly inside of my mental batting cage...
Agnostic, the rap prophet. Followed religion, then backed off it.
From the black market preachers teaching outside
to the frat mosh-pits. To the dance songs that lacked conscious --
flavor, savoring past hot hits for cash conquests...
Yeah... fight for the feeling puts you right through the ceiling..
I got this mic that I'm wielding like a knife to your children...
Sticking up their social norms, corrupting the youth
With soul reverb sound kicking up in the booth..
It's all chuckles and fun till the knuckles just come out of nowhere and fuck up your gums
Beyond comprehension. That's your brain I plan to knock some sense in.
I hate the one linear outlook of life
So I deal with several dimensions when I pick up this mic
Lifting it like a dumb bell. Grunt, yell, drop the weight down...
One punch to your grill make your whole face round...
If that's the case, clown? I'm done with this shit...
Frank Castle on my motherfucking Punisher shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment