Sunday, June 8, 2014

you know it, son... yeah, Keying a line.. That brings meaning to mind, like seeing Morgan freeman behind the March of the Penguins - I believe it's a sign!!!!




Whoa... funny thing is I can keep going wit' this...
my flowing exists in the soul, most don't even know is a niche..
It exists in the soul of the niche, the colder it gets...
My node's to.... show what's coming there to the chosen few..
Yeah, the chosen two... or the chosen one...
you know it, son... yeah, Keying a line..
That brings meaning to mind, like seeing Morgan freeman behind
the March of the Penguins - I believe it's a sign!!!!
LOL @ the Patrick Stewart face... I got that same face when I'm taking a shit..
In your bathroom stall, call your girlfriend in so she can take in a whiff..
Ha... you jelly now? Got that R.Kelly style..
But I don't think there's anyone under age 10, around..
I'm getting wild... about to shut it down in my first key...
As a matter of fact? I'm done.. this works for me, personally a man of diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment