Tuesday, June 10, 2014

El Huron shit... gotta give you a straight start... But much like the movie's plot? Most these motherfuckers just "fake heart"... See, my dorsal tends to stick out above water like a great shark, in a lake, n' all I see is the bait part...




I see... but music's a child...
every consequence from infancy
is what mainly interests me into building these different themes...
They go off the walking path? Or they can sit between...
and fantasize the art form; they feel the pen's like written dreams....
Foreplay is their forte... I get it in all...
But they're drawn back, acting sketchy, how they expect to evolve?
They yearn answers for each question to solve
the lesser of two evils raping the culture... which is normally conformity...
Second nature is warning me... hide most of what
the music is born to see...
Then open your doors n' give em' the tour for free...
Best of the elites, rest at their feet...
the pressure that seeped into their digestive ain't give em seconds to speak...
Word...
And the cost is more than it's worth...
What's the point of the splurge if it'll lose you when you pen a verse...
Sacrilegious in nature, trust me the end's worst...
Ready to just burst into flames as soon as he enters church...
Word...
Can't talk to em' now...
These greedy motherfuckers mocking the crown...
It's a burial, aerial assault... hawks come around...
And turn the area into a hospital ground... that thought is profound...
I don't welcome it, but I can smell the death of it...
Scratch like the vinyl, make the record skip...
Check it, this is the beating drum for the greedy ones in the deficit...
Def. a sit down for this round...
I'm hearing em' rustle... I'm the Ferret, comparing their hustles...
Sunglasses on, surrounded by American Muscle...
in arrogance, must know the lyric is not on par where the Ferret is..
Scary shit. Real talk. Make you slice off each hairy tit...
On your chest like, "where his nips" ...seconds later "Oh, there it is!"
El Huron shit... gotta give you a straight start...
But much like the movie's plot? Most these motherfuckers just "fake heart"...
See, my dorsal tends to stick out above water
like a great shark, in a lake, n' all I see is the bait part...
Now... back to business... I dunno...
I see a lack of interest of rap, so this is... like the craft I'm pitching...
Bringing back tradition... bout to put up a rap petition...
Back to dissing... back to cats with an actual vision...
For this shit... whether forum public decorum blips
of everything we could ask for... before Jook came a cash whore...
And had em' put up a trash board...
Back before politics happened... back when real boarders
followed the action...
Now, all of this whack... and ... I don't wanna part of it...
But shit... I'm feeding the beast... I'm in a catch stream and release...
But I ain't eating, capeesh?
So, I need to be leaving the streets with something that can keep em' in peace...(Not meaning police!)

No comments:

Post a Comment