Monday, June 2, 2014

This where the winners lie... in a pool of their blood... Giving em' an outlet... the entire movement's unplugged... You're in a room wit' a thug... my influence above the worst of the addictions, see crack as a Nubian drug...




Word... a couple lines... is all that it takes...
till the acknowledge the weight I hold in every bar that I make...
then they realize,"wow... he really is the truth"
I'm like, "Hell yeah!" on some Dre shit... back to the wording...
He's not a god, he's an actual person...
who's graduated with top honors after emerging...
From the tavern of dark mystery... magic, a marked Mentalist...
tragic, I spark sentences... havoc, no heart, wretchedness...
Like, go fetch it bitch... see the Frisbee fly...
like a record disc... hit a fucking pool of Executives in the eye...
This where the winners lie... in a pool of their blood...
Giving em' an outlet... the entire movement's unplugged...
You're in a room wit' a thug... my influence
above the worst of the addictions, see crack as a Nubian drug...
Got my place fumigated dealing; there's too many bugs...
in the walls... the fuck wit' an FBI tap?
See my flat? full of substance... I dare em' to try...
Bored as fuck, so my lair's been high...
right there in the sky... fucking parents are aware of it...
they got extra baggage n' deemed me as a terrorist... like I'm one of the Arabic's
And there it is.... a life time without subscription...
I write with conviction... see in the light, where the trife has been missing...
Stick it in your heart, like an incision...
with a knife, the decision to do so is me figuring out where I am...
Then it's like, there I am... swear the merit planned
like demerits, you build it up n' try not to get fucked...
But by the time you do go? You're too slow... try to move, bro...
Can't bypass the industry, without the new code.

No comments:

Post a Comment