Friday, June 27, 2014

I've done it. You can either fathom it, or suffer Protruding the forum of doubt, causing the manuscript to buffer..

 
 
 
Futuristic, this is the past world...
I'm so sick, I make tracks 'Earl,
like 'Sweatshirt", no disrespect to that cat... TWIRL
concepts around like charm bracelets to disarm statements..
Bored as fuck... But I'm sure I've said that already..
I levy my mind, it tends to get heavy.... inside's the Serengeti..
Lion's are here, in many. You're trying, but barely ready.
The Zion, the sign of lyrics, a tier that's steady
over the sick, the hospital Mount Sinai can constrict inside of their medic folders, the older I get.
Get the cold shoulder, n' sniffle..
Break your bones, cause it's brittle...
Patrolling the middle, the epicentre of killing most of you clones with a riddle.
While I'm dozing, sleeping. The chosen meet the opposing deep end..
My specialty's exposing weakness, most humans have learned to know as secrets..
Yeah, strictly a sequence of sticking a piece of metal prod.
to your temporal lobe, until the experience alone, causes a mental implosion..
I rock tracks with every instrumental that's chosen..
So let's be smart for a sec... I'm dark and direct, with emotions hard to project..
I'm not a Matyr, but yet sacrificed my heart to the net.
My mind may have of slipped, but trust me when I say these bars don't forget!
Faggot. You're only a well wisher cause you're well wishing..
..I'm godsend, recipe for disaster in Hell's Kitchen..
Listen to me. It's a common analogy to say there's many fish in the sea..
but as idealism portrays, they're really at bay.
Realism leads the fillers astray..
My lyrics stay in a safety net of schemes, while I stake my next regime.
So place your bets with me. Reach a place, defining all time and space, of ecstasy..
embrace the emergence of greatness, and believe...
I've done it. You can either fathom it, or suffer
Protruding the forum of doubt, causing the manuscript to buffer..

No comments:

Post a Comment