Tuesday, June 3, 2014

like Alex Trebek... watch the chain reaction crash Rome to where the chalice reflects the destruction of my challenge to any talent that's left...




Yeah, that's what they're telling me...
They're celebrities in their mind... but I pry upon the cranial passage and place those thoughts into jeopardy
like Alex Trebek... watch the chain reaction
crash Rome to where the chalice reflects the destruction
of my challenge to any talent that's left...
Placing the mediocre from the balance, I've stepped
Conquer the reign... positively moderated the claims...
See no dominate aim... at me... remain happy... acknowledge the plain
ebonics, attain the dialect of the Gods of the Game...
It isn't plausible to knock me. Got me?
with Street Smarts... that's intellect rooted in hoods where no Degree is shown...
Lynch mobs and hangings on the wall, where history is known...
His story? his own.... living on a matter of principle...
Visible angst to the miserable lengths, I push the boundaries of which they hold...
But to be honest, I'd rather detail
the rate of travel, the scale I'm weighed on would shatter upon impact
of the mass that I hail...

No comments:

Post a Comment