Tuesday, June 3, 2014

why... are you trying to stop its unwinding subconscious? This is the mind trying to find in his conscience a working example of talent being worth placing the slack on the perch of the ant hill...




From the darkest night to the lightest day...
I write in a quite decisive way... like the Sensei with his sword... swiping his prey...
Cause a type of delay of type - primitive mights get decayed...
Right on display for me to see... before I dismember that, easily..
Back fully erect... I bully the giants... liken...
my attitude to a lycan of folklore... howl till my throats soar...
tonsils shrouded in pain... I go for...
the elegance shown in my intelligence, hone
a magnum that'd have Tom Selleck disowned...
Word... I roam where the Elephants roam...
Elevating the veteran zone, speaking in a menacing tone...
His lower torso's wondering if the head's its own...
Or just a living chemical shown upon the residence of his neck, like his home...
Oh... they breathe life in this shit? Ways of enjoyment...
to display an art form that's been fatally poisoned...
I echo the sentiments of those who enrich the design...
Of the Hip Hip aesthetics, saying the music is still in its prime...
Yeah, syllables rhymed... wordplay...
a mountain I'm willing to climb, if you feel it... then why...
are you trying to stop its unwinding subconscious?
This is the mind trying to find in his conscience
a working example of talent being worth placing
the slack on the perch of the ant hill...
I say that Earth's a stand still...
people moving at vein... still trying to prove
their acclaim through music by doing the same
shit of those ruling the game... nothing intuitive, aim
for the formulaic approach they've set up
from the get go... the fucking train's like a Metro...
But that's the name of the threshold..
We got the wane of potential for attaining a press code
into the game of those saying their special...
Nah...
That's the lies that they weave, they try to conceive
this stupid bullshit code to follow, and promote it to no tomorrow.
I'm sorry for that.... I can't cope...
slipping off this damn slope... I think that template's a No Man's Land scope...
Even if you succeed in breaking the mold, there's no way to behold..
the baton for the generation to come after, these dumb rappers
are just... shoes to fill... all of you are prey
the music guild's an exclusive bill of rights for the politicians on who to kill...
But what's truly real? (reel)... yeah, double entendre...
cause dude's who feel like they got a (shot)... are (on a roll)
like a Movie Film...

No comments:

Post a Comment