Sunday, June 8, 2014

I'm on the brink of the axis... I bring the world down like I'm linked to Galactus.. I'm thinking this rap is just instinctively passive..




Like I ain't mean to do this... of course I did!
I've single-handedly raise the divorce rate in Canada, with my Star-spangled banner, bra..
Call me "Canadian Bacon", does this look like cured ham to ye?
Took a vegan named Angela, n' made the bitch eat a HAMBURGER!!!
HHAHAHAHA....TE-HE-HE... how sick can I be?
Well, difference you see is.. I got such a big dick, I stuck it in your chick n' it tickled the fetus..
Listen, I'm Geebus!, turn it up a notch...
busting locks of Dorm Room doors like Sean Connery, give me ANOTHER SCOTCH..
Then I walk into your girls room like, "You can come and watch"...
But I didn't let her... is it so wrong of me so?
I'm phenomenal, bro... coming right out of the Dog House, to give your momma a bone..
Like, "you can call it Simone", yeah... I had her Raven for it..
It was so fucking good that I had an Atheist PRAYING for it..
It was so good, I had PETA coming out their way to say THEY'D SUPPORT IT!
YEAH.. I don't have to explain why I rap like this, it's just instinct..
Thoughts feel like an iPad stuck up Lance's ass, cause it's in-sync..
I make the most rational people act first, and THEN think..
my pen ink.... is dope enough to make ZELDA DEFEND Link..
Not that it would be weird or anything of that nature...
I'm just sick with it, bro... my thinking elapses a flash of brilliance of every inking synapses..
I'm on the brink of the axis... I bring the world down
like I'm linked to Galactus.. I'm thinking this rap is just instinctively passive..
What I'm drinking is acid... went back in time to meet
Lincoln and ask if... relinquishing black slavery...what was he THINKING with that shit?
LOL... Just kidding I'm black, figured I'd get in Storm Front's head with that...
I know they're feeling a prejudice deep inside of their head, it's just..
my mind's a colt... inside of a vault of Lion's who hear..
the Antelope's crying, and bolt... in that direction, I'm a rapping freshman..
Which's ironic, cause I'd hate to be in that profession..
There's this mass connection to the past, n meeting with that
repeated attack of Yes Man....

No comments:

Post a Comment