Tuesday, June 24, 2014

No screen capture, I'm the Green Lantern... Weaving bombs in a neat pattern. You geeks battling on the beat can just keep chattering...




Seeping deep in the cut... I ain't happy till the speakers are up..
Optimus Prime, rocking em' lines, and they're diesel as fuck...
So all were missing is Michael Bay, n' all them explosions...
No CGI, all reality in plausible motion...
No screen capture, I'm the Green Lantern...
Weaving bombs in a neat pattern.
You geeks battling on the beat can just keep chattering...
A controversial slang... sit or play up, I gotta lay up like Kirko Bangz...
Nothing but net that will blow your brain out like Kurt Cobain's...
Sitting on the La' La' La', with my pilot on Purple Planes...
While they're trying to figure me out...
It's not like I keep triggers...
No peace, got beats if I wanna ruin you weak niggas...
If you're not thinking big enough, you're simply not in my league...
Got liquid metal pumping through my I.V
Thai' weed... make my fucking eyes Chinese...
Cop like 5g's... then it's off to work..
dropping purp... around the clock, like an Office clerk...
This is me... freaking trees like I'm in a forest...
The kid's enormous with pitching, no Trouble With The Curve here...
Win decks, make em' words clear...
I got my herd here... Lions, we preserve fear... striking it in your colony...
No association with twitter, I make em' follow me...
Head Honcho, Apollo Creed fighting Rocky, get dropped with ease...
Second nature, I breathe through the essence...
each key as its weaving a sentence, through the fabric of time...
My body of work, the anatomy lines
parallel to my height, I'm on my gravity grind...
No space boots... Andy Kaufman, Man on the Moon...
out of this world, cause your planet some doom...
No speaking in tone, I reach in your zone like the defense linemen...
When I get to rhyming... it's best that you step behind, and...
Peep game. That chip on your shoulder? Is just a weak grain...
Running online shit, like Anonymous, I don't need names...

No comments:

Post a Comment