Friday, June 13, 2014

So... uh, why are you here? Thought you were fly, but as far.. as the highest in here, it's safe to say you've aspired toward the real pilot you fear..(me)




Wow, never seen such a blatant attempt for words to rhyme...
Thought you were serving mine, your nervous kind
of ethics can't really emerge to the Persian Kind...
Think about it... did you really put thought into that?
Conductor popping a rap, push your train of thought off of the track..
Point blank. This boy stank. Can smell's decay...
Got bars, fella's gay, bars like you're doing hard time in Pelican Bay...
So...just a thought.... thought your random influx could touch the top?
But you've eluded yourself....your movement of stealth is unusual, my musical Elf.
See the remedial students I usually help...is not as bad...
Fucking nutty, I'm here to tell you to get off my nads..
That was in poor taste.... you're lacking the sport...
to spit the tactical form. lack the thunder, I'm back with the storm...
to push you back to your practical norm, aye..
Bro... there's just, no scenario of you taking this lightly..
I'll say it politely... that previous post? already invaded your psyche..
You're not weighing - despite thee' conscious effort of reaching...
When in actuality? this is effortless, a sequence of text.. complex to your perspective of deepness...
So at best, your uniqueness? is in a special thesis...
Not to be seen by mine. your entire meaning needs to be redefined.
Yeah... fuck, not even thinking about this little camaraderie sinking..
in his own boat, to the bottom... it's safe to say now, he gotta be drinking...
Ha, I'm the lottery kingpin.
You're at the dawn of extinction, like the comet' ...notably, your flow don't go toe to toe with me.
So you see? We're just too types of entities...
mentally? you're resenting me, but from a perspective, yours wasn't meant to be.
So... uh, why are you here? Thought you were fly, but as far..
as the highest in here, it's safe to say you've aspired toward the real pilot you fear..(me)
You weak lines outline your career.... I'm at a tier,
you gotta arch at a vantage... part of it's anguish, I'll use your heart to clearly mark my advantage...
I got the ambition, the drive, the ignition - parallel park on the canvass..
n it's awfully sandy at the beach of my logic, I hope you got your binoculars handy...
What...you thought you'd unhand me? you must be sipping wine...
My bomb is the ticking kind; you're still a dynamite stick behind...
So stick to lying stupid shit in your rhymes as an admission of finding..
missing defiance, written in the worst possible infliction of trying..

No comments:

Post a Comment