Sunday, June 8, 2014

my curvature's form... with so much wins that it's irking a storm... My work's the personal norm. that geniuses rehearse to perform..





Yeah, getting under your skin! who says that you need the surgery?
I'm murdering whores, dropping em' down like bargain prices at furniture stores..
my curvature's form... with so much wins that it's irking a storm...
My work's the personal norm. that geniuses rehearse to perform..
So fuck with you thought of me, off the top - no lobotomy...
My interest throughout the years is enough to help the economy..
So, @Storyteller and @KwaL!ty .... it's about to be a robbery..
I'm an anomaly of a modernizer, follower's on to me..
God MC... have I said that yet? I hope not...
Dope thoughts, never Downhill for me, get a Soapbox..
I throw shots, and n' if I do, that's IT for you..
You're just lucky that it's through.. n' I didn't bring my sidewinder missile, too!
Bored, n' I'm tapering off, so I'm hope I'm not mistaking ye, dog..
The top spot isn't vacant to y'all - I'm taking it ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment