Friday, June 13, 2014

Trying to dumb it down for the masses thinking that shit's smart...




BET you did, Cowboy hat on, on my Texas shit...
vets get ripped part, when it comes to Music? I'm picking art...
All of these slow kids who started rap? had a different start..
Trying to dumb it down for the masses thinking that shit's smart...
It isn't... not even close, yeah I got me some jokes.
Teachers first day in that bitch, they're copying notes.
The Apache, slicing through flesh wit' the Axe, ready for blood...
The streets will run red... no fuck that, I'll get me a flood.
What you expect of me, cuss? We're not the same people...
Two vertical bars get slanted, remain equal
only to one. MY hemoglobin is made of petroleum, son...
The smoking barrel out the passenger side... who's holding the gun?
Silence the critics with silencers visits...
Pick a time and a distance.... to fire an entire round inside of their business!

No comments:

Post a Comment