Wednesday, June 11, 2014

This is a lit match... AND a fuse... Don't get this man confused with anyone in your line up, Just sign up... Going off the edge, while smoking marijuana On The Ledge of the State Building - give new meaning to "high jump"...




Yeah... n' he just keeps going...
free flowing MC's know em' as Terminator... just reloading...
these AR-15's, blowing... ammo through your flannel shoes...
dismantle dudes on some Godfather shit, quick wit' em Brando cues...(Marlon)
This is a lit match... AND a fuse...
Don't get this man confused with anyone in your line up, Just sign up...
Going off the edge, while smoking marijuana
On The Ledge of the State Building - give new meaning to "high jump"...
Hi, chump. Celph Taut... nice to meet ya..
They say life's like a Pizza... n' I'm looking for a slice to eat up...
quickly. Be like... yeah, hit me.
Seconds later you're six feet... riding shotgun up shit's creek...
Yeah, tackle with that...
Kill you, and perform the Eulogy after the fact....
Then die myself... from a laughing attack...
Dark Comedy - I'm a master at that... nah...
I hate death... further more? I fight on some battle shit that I've learned before...
That's why I turn to war, in most cases...
Met the Oracle and left a bunch of broke vases... No Matrix!
Tell a hater "Don't hate this"! ....You know what the reaction will be?
He'll probably bust a cap in your knee.
Shit, you have to agree... that was a dumb request of you...
An intellectual at text; I don't play Chess wit' you Checker dudes...
Giving me record cues... I'm Taut, bro
Just wanna jot, so that Medusa could 'rock slow'...
I said she was stoned... she was like "ha... you do not know!"...
Uh, actually *holds a mirror* - That's what I thought, hoe!
Shattered to pieces, they can't fathom this pattern
- features like a nice car, bought from the dealership. Realer shit...
Enough to make someone roll up on ya, and then steal your shit...
Enough to make Stephen Hawking get out his chair, and then feel your shit...
One touch, on some Healer shit...
Bored right now... see the score right now? keying, four nights down...
Keying, even when the sites down... that's right, clown...
I got access... cover the spot of four different thought lapses...
My temporal lope is like hip hop classics
explored through the synapses, then gored out of my head
while my cerebellum's attached to the cord...
Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment