Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I'm on a whole ..other level, the prodigal son of the anatomical one... So if you wanna become a casualty, the fabric I weave can dawn on you from..




My text is hard, I roll up in this, then move to my next cigar..
flexing bars, like muscles, I got philosophers saying that I'm...
the next Descartes, toughest on board, just when you thought Chess was smart..
If life's like a classroom, then bitch, I'm skipping the lesson part..
My message arch, is a symbol of words that kids can observe n' acknowledge
without earning a scholarship for a term, or ever learning in College..
You determined to follow this? Well, shit, that's cool...
I'm just letting it flow, like... my genetic was prone
to it, better know - round' heir, like the letter O' was of royalty...
The Real Mccoy's decoy to me.. Aluminum couldn't foil me..
I'm a... different kind of attack, the mind of IRAQ
locked inside of a shack ...miles away from civilization, just trying to rap..
Fuck it... you wanna go Mano e' Mano, bro?
I'm on a whole ..other level, the prodigal son of the anatomical one...
So if you wanna become a casualty, the fabric I weave can dawn on you from..
perspective angles, symmetrical to the pencil I've drawing in here..
Dog, a career isn't logical, here's a killer that'll murder ye...
Serving ye cervical linings to the linen of your living room furniture..
I'm just kidding, like fuck writtens, what's up.. with enough shit
in my bag, for a patient of colostomy to come up n' ask what it's costing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment