Thursday, June 26, 2014

You'll likely see the type of MC you like doing anything to be hype on the scene... That's why they're fighting wit' schemes...




See, the average's of rappers have been stumped...
You'll likely see the type of MC you like doing anything to be hype on the scene...
That's why they're fighting wit' schemes...
Trying to wrestle wit' bears... that's why the top business prospects are investing in shares
pressed into locked job markets to share with the rest of their peers
That's why the pressure, despair of texture got investors aware...
the treasures is here... middle class citizens can't get a career...
litigation's and tyranny... appear to be
the only ones of hearing thee' down low on clowns, yo...
They now know... ready to pressure the game...
More than any one adventure contains
Hard to mention my name... school yard bully
to the elementary frame... hard talk, their defense is the same...
All squawk, call a birdie to that...
Train of thought got aim when I'm wording a track...
Out of my shell, hard cracked... like Taco Bell...
Devil's pie serving it, every step's a walk in hell...
I've lost my bravado, stopped caring for this...
I guess doing it still adds to my arrogant niche...
It's a cliche to say I have drive, arrive on the Free way...
But still be a merchant "on line", like it's Ebay...
It's ya D-day. Sweet, make the teeth ache.
While you work the machines, aye, I'll be there with the free weights...
I freebase... going out of every flow, like a speed chase...
Each pace, got baggage, like Springer does with a brief case...
Yeah that raw flow... Alaskan cod...
Setting out that master rod... out of this world, it looks like I crashed my pod...
like Roger did... no Stan Smith...
Grown man shit... your blow make a fan quit...
Hungry still, I'm ready for the banquet...
Ahead of my times, lines plan to outlive my grand kids...
Fuck is you saying? Talking about you hustling...
They don't put muscle in... I'm like, "where your hustle been?"
Where it at? Cause out here, I'm gearin' black...
Twins come out, get you and the misses - call it the Parent Trap...

No comments:

Post a Comment