Monday, June 30, 2014

I lift the directive, with every perspective inch.. Got Octogenarian descendants suspended in my thoughts, so the older generation has lent its gifts, for lack of a better word, to my potential, it's gravy.. my mental shifts off the resonation of every suspenseful wince..




Yeah, roll up in a mall full of shoppers n' take my clothes off...
tripping like a hippy overdosed a bottle of Zoloft..
I'm a fucking nut case, shit, I'm sure Mr.Peanut wants his monocle back..
demonic, have to balance it out for you fucks by spitting comical rap..
I've learned to fight fits of depression with written suggestion
persuading the global media to put their iconic figures into witness protection...
Back and forth with the panic attacks, exacerbated my anger
to the point, I dangle ye from an noose; you hang from an angle, bra..
I've learned a lot in life, not being a sucker's one of them...
The second's not to fall into second, be first... draw a connection...
My Silver Lining's Playbook - a flawless projection
of writing vividly, so you can explore the perspective, for your inspection..
Going over it many times, kid's writing is weak...
All of sudden a new generation's pushed back the standard of what's tight n' unique...
So you got these Baby Bloomers who're finding their peak..
Have yet to be seen as introspective, n' are admired for their work..
That logic is misdirected.
Kill off the garden variety like a disinfectant..
You're only old news cause western culture merits a certain look-ism to make it..
If that's absent? You're looked at as basic.
Creativeness is traded for craziness. And it's lame, the more sane it is.
Meat dress to keep fresh? or meaningful deepness..
with a seamless uniqueness, objective to how substance is seen on your TV screen sets?
Yeah.... I'm able to adopt different agendas
Because at least my body of work transcends the obviousness of camaraderie, perched..
on every thought. Word strong, curbing the molecular
curve on the verge of extinction... always up, let the vertical sink in..
Old school, from the emerging of Lincoln to the proverbial Sphinx and..
Determined to keep on point more than the surgical sinking his tools
into the cervical link, then...
MAYBE.. they'll finally catch my drift..
Bet it, bitch. I kicked out of my written is like, now you can fetch the shit..
I lift the directive, with every perspective inch..
Got Octogenarian descendants suspended in my thoughts, so
the older generation has lent its gifts, for lack of a better word,
to my potential, it's gravy.. my mental shifts off the resonation of every suspenseful wince..

You though? you know. Looking gayer than Bruno.
Hold you underwater, deprive you of H20.
I'm loco. The rest of you ordinary people just don't know..
..I snap? and EVERYBODY'S getting shots - 1 Hour Photo
Word to Robin William's prowess, my syllable style is..
Instrumental to how I'm killing a thousands of villagers, with the lyrical's, now it's empirical.
Here we go. ...RIGHT around like a Merry-Go.
Kevin MacLeod would be proud, he'd swear it's a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment