Sunday, June 8, 2014

You'd swear it's a craze...the way I took hippies back to their spiritual days... smoking that good ole Buddha', n' freedom of speech, which inherits with age..




 Then I was like, my pen's the medicine, right?
I'm seen in a menacing light, to some, scum, but I'm "Out Of Sight"
like the old catchphrase, n' Omen - back in my old text days..
A weirdo, take you back to 69' like the grown sex craze..
Then throw you in the back of the truck, like a known sex trade..
Don't text me. Words upset me. I'm a net nerd..
at text words, directly. An expert like Dexter to death, we..
certainly have an inspiration for my cynical ways..
I'm in clinic, dazed.... pivoting blades at any lyrical mage...
Had that "Bomb Flow", she said... I said, "In here? it's grenades"..
If you thought you were puzzled before? Then this is here's a maze"..
You'd swear it's a craze...the way I took hippies back
to their spiritual days... smoking that good ole Buddha',
n' freedom of speech, which inherits with age..
Godspeed... thank the lord that you're not me.
I've had colleagues say I'm raps modern Gilbert Gottfried..
That was a slap to my face... yeah, I've had my mistakes...
But shit, don't you DARE compare to that LOUD SON OF A BITCH..
Cause when I summon my pitch, I swear a frequency like
that doesn't fucking exist...n' trust me, I'm as tough as it gets..

No comments:

Post a Comment