Thursday, June 19, 2014

But trust me I spark fatal... speak on a clown bringing beasts to the town to eat through em', wound up like you're in Sharknado...The King, like Clark Gable... Don't play with these faggots, you take a swing n' I'm bringing em' Monkey Bars... to your park table...

[​IMG]



Word, they wanna roll weed, then proceed
to go for that higher drug, but a hit of this shit'll make em' OD
No kidding, no jokes, no writtens, no posts
from me is like having no potency in that roach, agreed?
Got it on locked down, so were freed...
So many locations for holding cheese, is like Ratatouille went overseas!
Skill sick, no disease... real thick... bones increase...
They can smell fear off of their flesh when the pheromones release
Cause they don't know a beast... but it's kick started...
Blood on the doors and whores with 666 markings...
Yeah... many amenities, but which market?
I'm going for the pitch, barking shit at retarded kids, sparking...
shit about shock value, just plugs for the outlets
Trying to get ("Reed" Dollaz), but can't stretch it, so it sounds Meek...
But the Richer(Richard) they get? they Storm with principle...
Sue'-in everybody in site, then go Invisible...
-Women is what they're like... don't wanna stay and fight...
playing like they're hot shots... until they're in Mourning(Morning), they gotta say GOODNIGHT!
But trust me I spark fatal... speak on a clown
bringing beasts to the town to eat through em', wound up like you're in Sharknado...
The King, like Clark Gable...
Don't play with these faggots, you take a swing
n' I'm bringing em' Monkey Bars...
to your park table... Iron, man... Stark cable...
jump start your heart with one shock, if you aren't able...
Ha... Marvel at the wizardry...
The shit I key, would make Harry Potter wanna visit me...
And you can Die Hard, if you're Living Free...
Life is like a game, motherfucker, I'm on the winning team!!!...
Got em' in a dream... nightmare is over...
Gee, I'm not your average Joe, but I can fight with a Cobra Commander!
Go toe to toe with the Lantern...
the arch nemesis... to space apart sentences with laser-dart emphasis!!!...
So play your part, and this is the end of your journey...
So much sentences, it's like I'm friends with attorneys...
But yeah, you're not a king... I'm plotting, bring your whole fam...
through and get em' blown in half; I call that Gustavo Fring!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment