Friday, June 20, 2014

...I'm the Aryan, sitting inside of a jury at a African American's trial... I'm the arrogance of the worlds wretched inheritance crowned... built up and tearing it down...




Trust me, it's not a thing...
I bada-bing you Scarface's...
when em' hard aces come out of the fucking guitar cases! (Desperado, nigga!)
And that's a bar statement (think about it, where is that scene taking place? LOL!)
Get the heart racing...
I'm part Myers, I'm part Manson, and I'm part Jason!
I wait until you see that mask of mine, then I start chasing...
Cause I'm a mastermind with the ratchet, trying to match the violence...
of today's youth, find you a casket
and have you latched inside it... Beatrix Kiddo, but no actual bride shit...
No actual Pride shit...
No rainbows, or parade floats, but actual Pride shit...
I'm talking massive fighters! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_Fighting_Championships)
That can pass as writers...
I'm a bastard fire... with a pulled match, and lighter...
No last survivor...
Yeah you got bars and sentences, but no actual priors...
And with a cop? You'd sing, like a classic choir!!...
You niggas talking about your triggers are blazing...
But you're a miniature Asian, them shits are only bigger in Beijing...
I stay king... look at your ricochets as a play thing...
You're certainly not ready for my shadows and what they bring...
I'm drama manifested... I'm the North Korean
dictators fire and fury, I'm the Aryan, sitting inside of a jury
at a African American's trial... I'm the arrogance
of the worlds wretched inheritance crowned... built up and tearing it down...
The images of "where are they now"
Yeah, fuck living...
Suicide... you either do or die... motherfucker, choose a side!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment