Friday, June 13, 2014

The universe... using words, fuck a mutual mate... You telling me eat the apple, right? You is a snake. I ain't portraying no one, that was a Judas mistake... To conquer the elements of reality, I'd move through a lake...




Speak slow with the cheat code...
High praises, better keep low.. or get Debo'd...
Yeah I need no... introduction...
Skip discussion, picture me sonning you like I'm Phillip Drummond..
Don't even look right... Kanye West
with it, living the "Good Life"... get the hook right...
work with the left...
I take anyone's verse as a personal threat...
And respond with an aerial assault to cause the Earth to eject...
The universe... using words, fuck a mutual mate...
You telling me eat the apple, right? You is a snake.
I ain't portraying no one, that was a Judas mistake...
To conquer the elements of reality, I'd move through a lake...
So yeah, better to get it going...
need me the anesthetics the medics hold in their baggage to let it go, man...
whole hand inside of the bag. Give me the drugs...
That's the inner stability they feed to our mugs...
Some people need Jesus' love...
Some wanna see the above and agree where the Deity's from...
Real talk tho, I feel awful.
Jaw made of titanium alloy, eating a steel waffle.
Yeah, they let the cat out of the bag now...
Burning the notes... from biblical wording to determine the scope...
of its history, but that will never happen... it's conservative
Scientific studies to push the area of nourishment...
That's mass appeal... take your group of pastors, reel
them into an establishment, spun around the elastic wheel...
And times that number by a million... normal civilians...
Who fight for their civil rights, but don't know who they're dealing with...

No comments:

Post a Comment