Thursday, June 5, 2014

They said to write from the heart, that parts like a secret weapon So the pen I work with writes words at 70 beats per second...




And that wasn't even the half of it... so here's the rest...
had to clear the air, it's best... for me to speak on a leveled tone...
Hard as a rock, an earshot from where the pebble's thrown
Outspoken enthusiast, crystal clear in his beveled zone...
Heading home now... grown child has to eat his words...
And he doesn't do it often, so on the surface he seems malnourished (think about it)
They said to write from the heart, that parts like a secret weapon
So the pen I work with writes words at 70 beats per second... (think about it)
Metaphors... when you see it come...
My statistic for meta(fours) in a 16 are 3 to 1 (3, 2, 1) every interval...
That's half metronome drum loop in a flow...
I'm like the... harmony embodied, the truth you don't know...
Nah.. I'm not that, I'm just speaking freely so I can say...
I don't got the drive today, even if it does ride away...
My momentum is my toupee... floating on the top...
While the play, in the park with their bicycles like Skylar Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment