Thursday, June 26, 2014

That's why you clowns are just chumps... you talk trash than you wonder why you're down in the dumps... get your mind out the gutter... Interwoven rhymes, one line from another... Beget verses, keep my grind paradigm on the shutter...




They were asking if I'm still around... washed up
cool, let your feelings drown... Celph's grilling crowns...
Whether you like it or not, or wish to fight it...
Just know that when the curtain is drawn? The shit's recited...
So don't try to prick a giant...
Cause I'm not washed up. Go ahead, pick a hydrant.
Got your death warrant available if you wish to sign it...
I don't rock a mask or disguise when my tracks on the rise...
I always keep my music behind the pupil like the back of the eyes...
Yes... I went with that, don't blame me.
Got some "dick-riders" supposedly. Won't hate me.
Colder than ever, tell the Polar bear, I'm over here.
Been a frozen pair of icicles my whole career...
"Now, Celph, you know it ain't a career" well it's art,
and I'm painting in here... every day of the year...
That's why you clowns are just chumps... you talk trash
than you wonder why you're down in the dumps... get your mind out the gutter...
Interwoven rhymes, one line from another...
Beget verses, keep my grind paradigm on the shutter...
That means it keeps going, frame by frame.
Still driving, never changed the lane. And you wonder why your game stays the same...
That's because if you don't experiment with it?
How the fuck do you expect to explode? It lacks chemistry!
Look up the boy in the book, I can rap endlessly...
I go into my room and act like a black menace, b...
Might as well call me Dennis when this powers evoked...
With a clean approach at the root, I'm out of your Scope...
You cowards can hope for the change to come...
brain's deranged, exchanging puns... with these weak faggots that...
Can't get down wit' the funk...
End up going up to the mic to say what's up, and despite...
Resources saying not to... they do anyways like they got to...
You're looking at a top dude...
You're on the Rolodex... you just stop through...
Saying that you're the best, it's just not true.
Stay beast-in. Comfortable with my wordplay...
Right from the soil, don't give a fuck what the herbs say...
I push a pesticide, when I'm doing my dirt, lay
a plant in the ground like I gave a fuck about Earth day...

No comments:

Post a Comment