Monday, June 16, 2014

my pen's the potion of any devotion regarding the general hopes of having music given a seminal motion...




I plan to rise... like the machines...
Writing between intervals... wake up from a sleep to be fighting the dream...
So it's like an operation, getting right with the fiends...
that are itching for the product that I'm designing right in these schemes...
I've always been alone, while they're fighting in teams...
Trying to be cynical like "Oh, he ain't nice as he seems"...
They can't wake these guys... hiding in their fake disguise...
That's why I ain't surprised, the ones so attached are now breaking ties...
my pen's the potion of any devotion
regarding the general hopes of having music given a seminal motion...
Yes, back to the Brink trucks, we got this linked up...
like clinked cups, celebrating our successes, drink up...
The firefly shining brighter now, a lighter to my entire style...
Only shooting higher, you can't quiet the choir down...
Hear the hums, hear the hues and the melody...
There's NO way that you're telling me that doesn't sound heavenly? (HANH)
And yet, I'm agnostic... people are born to lie...
So many predictions not met; who here's really mortified?
Looking for those testaments, try decoding those sentences
Needing some better emphasis, on those quotes and those references?
They said if you look harder enough you'll find it...
So I'm reminded daily... I'll always be stand still if they try to sway me...
Came out the dumpster... several years
later? a youngster... rap game's own Eddie Munster...
Tell me, what they're gonna do with a Prayer
when that single mom can't cope, so she's Losing Isiah? (HANH)
1995 shit, try to think...
Alcoholics feel more at home when they find a drink...
And I feel at home when I find the ink...
Like Kanye & Kim Kardashian feel at home when they're buying mink...
Or a Prada bag... with the message "I'm not a fag"...
But I gotta brag about what I wear, so it got a tag...
like an Ikea purchase... put it together...
On the hot days, still looking good in my sweater...
If Satan wants to throw hands we can throw hands...
Cause I got no plans, to be this hot and go for a bromance...
This is for my old fans, I'm welcoming the newer ones...
I'll be prepared when those rumors come...
Circulating like it's in a round about...
How's he gonna be the same when they found this out? Oh, and how's his spouse?
Is she doing well, taking care of herself?
In the limelight everyday, don't embarrass yourself...
Would the Kardashian's be the same without Paris's help...
Would America be better off without a terrorist cell
To blame? Only ones that know are the ones that can see the future
And considering the Mayan's calls? I do not see it in signs at all...
Look how our minds evolved... species that generate
so much destruction it's a miracle there's 7 billion people on earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment